Selamat Datang ke The Colours of Daisy. Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah di sini. ♥ Welcome to The Colours of Daisy. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stamp


"We need to be like postage stamps that stick to it until we arrive at our goal"



These words, i coppied it from Dr. HM Tuah's book entitled Get it Done | Buat Sampai Jadi. I was stunned with the meaning of this phrase. It made me think deeply about myself (derail from the main point of this post) about how it is so important being a knowledgeable person. Previously, when i was in school, i did like reading, but i dun know why that interest have dissapeared from time to time. That's why my writing is so, what can i say is a piece of crap. I was one of the debaters in school. My senior did told me that, i got the talent in debate but i was lacked of informations. It is so important for you to dig all the issues and knowledge around you or else u'll end up being like me. Bad thing about me is that i'll give up easily when i'm loosing my focus and interest. That is my biggest problem and i do need to send it to Tony Stark i guess to rebuilt and reinstall it with the latest technologies. Huhuhu~

Back to reality. Well, that was the reason why i didn't continued my 'proffesion' as a debater in UMP. I did have dreams on being a debater in universiti's sphere but then it was left as a dream. Instead of that, i get involved with theatres and other art and culture activities here. Theatre and art is my never ending interest. I hope so. Through it i've learnt many things about life and humanity.

Those words that i've coppied, it was an analogy. What ever we are doing rite now or what we are willing to do in the future, not to take it for granted. Do it with all of your heart to reach ur dreams and goals. Do ask your God for it everyday with no blase. U have to be consistent and dun give up easily. Dun ever loose ur faith in Allah. Keep up ur hardwork and keep up ur prayers because as Malays said, ''Yang bulat tak datang bergolek dan yang pipih tak datang melayang''. So, be like a postage stamps. Stick to what u really want in ur life and go for it.

Daisy: Remember to glue ur stamp with UHU so that it'll stick no matter what, until it reach the destination!Peace!!=p


1 daisies blooming:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.