Selamat Datang ke The Colours of Daisy. Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah di sini. ♥ Welcome to The Colours of Daisy. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daoz!!


A special post dedicated to my beloved brother, Daoz

Deary Daoz. I’m glad you were born. I’m happy to know u dear. Even though I’m not your real sis but I do love u so much. And honestly, sometimes very deep inside my heart I’m hoping for a brother like you. Even though both of us have fewer talks, and sometimes I’m a lil bit quite when I’m with u but it doesn’t mean that I dun like u. It is becoz I luv to hear ur stories. All of them. And also I dun want to say anything that might hurt u coz I know ur pain. My advice to u, whatever happens, be strong. Whatever happens, it happens for a reason and there will be the sunshine after the rain.

Happy 21st Birthday bro!!. May Allah bless u owez. May all of ur dreams come true. May u have a lovely life ahead. May others will bring joy and happiness to u as u brought them into my life. I will owez and owez pray for ur happiness and great life ahead. Smile always. Ur smile means a world to me my adorable lil brother! =)

Enjoy ur wonderful day and dun forget to thank ur mom dear!!


Daoz yang gedik..hahaha~


Birthday Myspace Graphics


Birthday Myspace Graphics


Dream Big Dreams


Happy Birthday!
I wish you lots and lots of happiness.
I love you very much. You are very special,
but you'll soon be all grown up.

So dream big dreams and
work hard to make them true.
I know you can do it, I have faith in you.

Just remember if you need me,
call and I'll be there,
and no matter where you are,
you'll still be in my heart.

By Reatha Crow


3 daisies blooming:

Raja Azrul said...

nie yang jeles ni..apasal lah nida tak wat blog masa birthday abang dulu..dah tentu picture abang terpampang kat situ..hahaha!!

Nyda Zamani said...

hehehe
ala..jeles ke abg raja
x pe2..kite tunggu bulan 12 nnt...
hik3~

Anonymous said...

a special thanx 4 dis very sweet bday wishes!!