Selamat Datang ke The Colours of Daisy. Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah di sini. ♥ Welcome to The Colours of Daisy. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Tag

Bidiey, u tagged me just now..huhu~

8 things about me

1. Nama

Officially, My name is Noor Zanida binti Zamani. I dun really know the meaning of this name except noor=cahaya and nida=seruan but i do love my name coz my parent gave it and until now i never found even a person with the same name as me. Spesel la tu. Actually i have many nicknames and people used to call me;

-zanida (mase skolah rendah)
-nida (kebanyakan org call me with this)
-adik (my family jer, mak abah, abang n kak fida...nazhan do sometimes...huhu~)
-mak su (haruslah nazhan and iffah)
-kak cik (cousins)
-nadya (nice name huh!!)
-aydanida (ramai gak yg sangka ni nama btol aku)

2. My Family

Mainly, there are 4 members in my family including me but now + my sis in law + nazhan + iffah, so equals to 7. Luv them sooooo much..muahh3!!

- Zamani bin Hasan
- Daharah binti Hussin
- Mohd Zanizal bin Zamani
- Nor Hafida binti Mat Rejab
- Muhammad Nazhan Hamizan bin Mohd Zanizal
- Nur Iffah Hamizah binti Mohd Zanizal
- Noor Zanida binti Zamani

3. My Studies

Started my studies since i was 6. Was sent to Taman Seri Murni Kindergarten, Seberang Jaya. Then, my primary school was SK Teluk Air Tawar, Butterworth. Since that i lived with my grandma. After that i went to SMKA Al-Irshad, Pokok Sena (1998-2002). In 2003, i furthered my study in KMNS, Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan.Jurusan Sains Hayat..haha~ First time staying outside Penang. After that, i was offered to attend KUKTEM which is currently known as Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) sampailah skrg ni. I'm doing my Degree in Chemical Engineering (Biotechnology) here. Now??? Counting for the day when i will be free..hihi~

4. My Zaman Gelap

My zaman gelap??haha...do i have one??dunno la. My life always cerah even in the midnite coz owez being showered by the moonlite. haha~

5. My U life

i'm not very good in my study but still i'm working hard on it. my gpa??erm..well, not so good but yet not so bad. above 3 sket. je. Chemical Engineering??sometimes, rase nyesal pun ade, taking this course. huhu~
My final year life is sooooo ......(can't find the word). PSM, Plant Design???they make me sick. can't wait for the time to come. When everything is O.V.E.R. help meeeee!!!..wanna END it up now..haha~
Very active with Kebudayaan and Kesenian activities, i am so in love with theatre, gamelan, dance and many2 more. A former treasurer of Art and Culture Club 05/06 session. And i dun even care what other people say about me joining this club. 'Senikan Caramu, Budayakan Hidupmu'.
Besides that, this is the list of people that make my university's life so wonderful, meaningful, unforgotten and seangkatan dengannya la;

-My very bestfriends, Nonie, Emiey, Naf, Note and Siau Huey: Full of happiness. Learned so many things about friendship.I luv you all!!

-BKB buddies: They did 'taught' me many things in life.

-Senandika (drama team) : My second family here. Very close. Like siblings. My brothers and sisters, no words can describe how much u means to me and how much i luv u, all of u. Thanks for being the brightest stars in my life.

6. My Bad Hobby

Luv to Sleep.zzZZZzzz..Hahaha~

7. My Real Queen

My mom. She never said that she loves me. Sometimes, u dun need a hundred words to describe that u luv someone. Still remember one incident, back to 2006. Got problem with my colleague. Mmg tension giler ah time tu. i never cried that bad. I called her and cry. She keep asking me why i was crying. i didn't tell her the truth. i just said that i miss her badly. She end up crying and said " Mak pun rindu adik, adik habaq la pasaipa dok teriak..jangan la bg mak susah hati..."First time la she said something like that...huhuhu~
naaa..u'l never understand it. Tak pe2..biar aku jer faham...huhu~
Mak...rindunya kat mak...=(

8. My Dream

My dream???Wanna go to Mekah with mak and abah. Nak keje, kumpul harta banyak-banyak. haha~Tak nak mak and abah hidup susah lagi. Wanna establish and work in Senandika Production all together with Senandika buddies.

That's all folk!!

Fuh, berjaya jugak post first tag ni. Second tag nanti-nanti la plak bidiey..Penat aku. Posting lain pun ade lagi ni menunggu giliran..huhu~

Senandika

Bestest buddies




2 daisies blooming:

mr junaidi said...

bagus-bagus..buat jugak tag yerk.ah rilek2 buat la...hehe.. jgn tension2..plant design tu picisan jerk.. tak sabar nak habis belajar..hehe

Nyda Zamani said...

picisan????
waaa...sentap!!!